Judges are required to fulfil the Clubs entry requirements to competitions. CETC have a fantastic team of Judges including gymnasts, coaches and parent volunteers, who have attained Judging qualifications to support CETC.
All the CETC judges below, have revalidated their qualifications in 2017 to the new judging cycle requirements, and the Club supports volunteers to complete these courses. Anyone over the age of 15 years can attend the first level (CLUB Judge) course, and no previous knowledge or experience is required - it is all taught on the course!!
You can progress through the judging levels from Club to County, to Regional and then National. Brevet judge status is by invitation only by FIG, and is the highest qualification available - permitting judging at Olympic/International level.
For more information on available judging courses/ funding, contact the Club Secretary.
Here is a list of our current qualified judges for Trampoling & DMT:
- Lauren Jeffrey : REGIONAL Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- Kayleigh Jeffrey : REGIONAL Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- Lauren Millar : REGIONAL Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- Lauren Jamieson : REGIONAL Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- David Connolly : COUNTY Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- Kirsty Beaton : COUNTY Trampoline Judge & COUNTY DMT Judge
- Rebecca Stevenson : CLUB Trampoline Judge
- Leona Scott : CLUB Trampoline Judge
- Samantha Smith : CLUB Trampoline Judge
- Steve Brown : CLUB Trampoline Judge
- Orla Donlevy : CLUB Trampoline Judge